Enjoy an inspirational and networking afternoon in the Virbela world. The event is held online and, you will participate as your own avatar.
Doing business in a digital era (South America and China)
How has it gone for companies trying to find business opportunities abroad during the covid-19 pandemic? When we started project 4SmartGrowth the approach was traditional travelling and matchmaking on sight. Then the pandemic hit and we had to rethink our strategies and make the project digital. Our companies have found potential customers and signed contracts while at the same time saved both time and money. Doing business in a digital era was in fact both a time saving and effective way of doing business.
Listen and learn from the ones who have done it
Welcome to a day in Virbela world. Meet our innovative startups and SME’s that have reached new business possibilities in South America and China and, listen to business stories from our partners in both Chile and China. The host for the day is the ever so charismatic host and comedian Louis Zezeran.
The event reaches out to you who are interested in broadening your network across the borders while also listening to some fantastic stories about doing business abroad.
Schedule for the day (CET):
- 13:00 – 13:15 – Louis opens the event – talk about how this project started and how it turned out with digital matchmaking.
- A TASTE OF OUR COMPANIES (5 minute short presentations)
- 13:15 – Deskme presents their business
- 13:20 – Polarpartners present their business
- 13:30 – Turnit presents their business
- 13:40 – Lessonapp presents their business
- 13:50 – Beels present their business
- ENTERING THE CHINESE MARKET
- 13:55 – 14:10 – Per Linden from Nordic hub in China shares what it is like entering the Chinese market and what to have in mind when doing so.
- 14:15-14:30 – The company Epse talks about their experience with 4SG and approaching the Chinese market.
- 14:30 – 14:40 – Short BREAK
- ENTERING THE CHILEAN MARKET
- 14:45 – 15:00 – Eduten talks about their experience with 4SG and approaching the Chilean market
- 15:05 – 15:20 – Felipe Ernst talks about the benefits of entering the Chilean market and what to think about when doing so.
- FINAL REPORTING
- 15:20 – 15:40 – Enjoy a short presentation of what the project has managed when helping companies expanding their businesses during these critical times.
- 15:40 – 16:00 – Mingle on “the beach” fireworks in the end.
We hope to see you there!
4SmartGrowth is a public collaborative project between Swedish Incubators and Science Parks, Västerås Science Part, Turku Business Region, Business Tampere and Tehnopol. during the past two years, we have helped startups and SME’s expand their businesses to the Chilean and Chinese market.